To find out more about the Astrophysics XIS-100XDV call one of Totalpost’s X-Ray screening experts on Tel: 0845 4900360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the larger systems in the Totalpost arsenal of mid-range X-Ray threat detection equipment, the Astrophysics XIS-100XDV utilises Dual View (DV) technology. Dual View simply means that two screens are utilised showing two different images of the screened item at the same time for greater ease in identifying hidden threats.
The XIS-100XDV incorporates a generous tunnel size of 101.6 x 101.6 cm (40” x 40”) meaning it is well equipped for the screening of larger items.
This machine has been successfully utilised across airports as well as within military and government sites.
It boasts two X-Ray generators, and so produces two screening perspectives. Additionally it gives operators the ability to manipulate each image independently for greater threat detection results.
The XIS-100XDV enhances the operator’s ability to identify potential security threats with increased accuracy and speed.
Combined with dual view technology and Astrophysics software, the XIS-100XDV is the ultimate solution for large object screening at inspection sites requiring heightened security protection.
- 6 Colour Imaging
- 9 Quadrant Zoom
- Atomic Z-Number Measurement
- Auto Image Archiving (50,000 images)
- Baggage Counter
- Colour and Black & White Imaging
- Continuous Scanning
- Continuous Zoom 2x to 32x
- Density Alert
- Edge-Enhancement Imaging
- Geometric Image Distortion Correction
- High Penetration Function
- Heavy Duty Roller Casters
- Image Annotation
- Image Review (100 images)
- Manual Bitmap Archive
- Material Discrimination
- Multi-Tier Accessibility
- Network Ready
- Organic/Inorganic Imaging
- Operator Training Programme
- Picture Perfect
- Print Image Capable
- Pseudo Colour
- Real-Time Image Manipulation
- Real-Time Self Diagnostics
- Reverse Monochrome
- Vertical Zoom Panning
* Please note that features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Tunnel Opening W x H||101.6 cm x 101.6 cm / 40” x 40”|
|Dimensions L x W x H||312.9 cm x 173.8 cm x 194.8 cm / 123.2″ x 67″ x 77″|
|Net Weight Approximately||884 kg / 1940 lbs|