To find out more about the Astrophysics XIS-100XD call one of Totalpost’s X-Ray screening experts on Tel: 0845 4900360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The XIS-100XD is the baseline Astrophysics model in the Totalpost range for the screening of larger parcels, baggage and cargo.
The XIS-100XD is a redesigned 100X with the same tunnel size of 1010 x 1010 mm (39.8” x 39.8”).
The main change to the model is the repositioning of the 180 kV generator and its low conveyor height of 300 mm (1 ft). This creates a top-down screening perspective while enabling heavy objects to be easily loaded on and off the conveyor.
This model is widely used within hotels, courts, customs facilities and airports. It is ideal for the inspection of heavy parcels.
The XIS-100XD is the epitome of technological innovation for increased convenience and efficiency. The XIS-100XD offers optimised technology with minimum inspection time.
Like many of the Astrophysics threat detection systems stocked by Totalpost, this machine is qualified by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- 6 Colour Imaging
- 9 Quadrant Zoom
- Atomic Z-Number Measurement
- Auto Image Archiving (50,000 images)
- Baggage Counter
- Colour and Black & White Imaging
- Continuous Scanning
- Continuous Zoom 2x to 32x
- Density Alert
- Edge-Enhancement Imaging
- Geometric Image Distortion Correction
- High Penetration Function
- Heavy Duty Roller Casters
- Image Annotation
- Image Review (100 images)
- Manual Bitmap Archive
- Material Discrimination
- Multi-Tier Accessibility
- Network Ready
- Organic/Inorganic Imaging
- Operator Training Programme
- Picture Perfect
- Print Image Capable
- Pseudo Colour
- Real-Time Image Manipulation
- Real-Time Self Diagnostics
- Reverse Monochrome
- Vertical Zoom Panning
* Please note that features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Tunnel Opening W x H||101 cm x 101 cm / 40″ x 40″|
|Dimensions L x W x H||236.7 cm x 127.5 cm x 190.9 cm / 93.3″ x 50.9″ x 76″|
|Net Weight Approximately||884 kg / 1940 lbs|