Astrophysics VI7 Surround View
To find out more about the Astrophysics VI7 Surround View call one of Totalpost’s X-Ray screening experts on Tel: 0845 4900360 or email email@example.com
The VI7 is a dual-energy baggage inspection system for high security applications.
The VI7 provides a 7 view rocking motion display via a single 180kV generator source.The VI7 generates a series of 7 high quality images of the screened object, each showing a different angle.
How does it work – The VI7 features a display that rotates through the 7 images, each showing the same bag or package at a distinctive, unique vantage point.
This means the operator’s 3D awareness is greatly improved creating increased overall depth perception. Items that may have been hidden in one view become clearly visible in another.
The VI7 “surround view” technology successfully heightens the operator’s image interpretation and object identification while speeding up the screening processand reducing the need for a secondary search.
The VI7 was developed with funding from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate, under technical direction of the Transportation Security Laboratory Human Factors Program.
- 6 Colour Imaging
- 9 Quadrant Zoom
- Atomic Z-Number Measurement
- Autom Image Archiving (50,000 images)
- Baggage Counter
- Colour and Black & White Imaging
- Continuous Scanning
- Continuous Zoom 2x to 32x
- Density Alert
- Edge-Enhancmement Imaging
- Geometric Image Distortion Correction
- High Penetration Function
- Heavy Duty Roller Casters
- Image Annotation
- Image Review (100 images)
- Manual Bitmap Archive
- Material Discrimination
- Multi-Tier Accessibility
- Network Ready
- Organic/Inorganic Imaging
- Operator Training Programme
- Picture Perfect
- Print Image Capable
- Pseudo Colour
- Real-Time Image Manipulation
- Real-Time Self Diagnostics
- Reverse Monochrome
- Vertical Zoom Panning
* Please note that features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Tunnel Opening W x H||62.1 cm x 41.7cm (24.52 x 16.5″)|
|Dimensions L x W x H||274 cm x 120 cm x 153.3 cm (107.9″ x 47.2″ x 60.3″|
|Net Weight Approximately||1201 kg (2650 lbs)|