Threat Concerns but no space for an X-Ray machine?
Businesses all over the world face the daily threat of ‘suspicious’ packages entering the building causing a threat to staff and products, but not everyone has the funds or space to splash out on or store an X-Ray Machine.
Totalpost can work around this drawback for those smaller companies and offer you the new EMIS-MAIL. It has been designed to detect hidden threats in letters, packets and parcels and specifically looks for IED devices.This compact desktop device fits easily onto a receptionist’s desk, requires no calibration and is extremely easy to use. Simply drop mail items through the machine and gain peace of mind that mail is safe before opening. An alarm sound and warning on the in built screen will alert the user to any causes for concern. It can also pin point where in the parcel the threat lies.
Unlike other devices of this size on the market for mail screening, the EMIS-MAIL has built in intelligence to differentiate between threats and everyday items such as paper clips and staples. This means the false alarm rate is extremely low, enabling the user to use this machine confidently as a quick and easy everyday mail screening device.
There is also an option to add a radiation detection module for enhanced mail screening.
Automatic inspection of parcels and letters up to 45 cm in width and 7.5 cm thickness
- Detection of detonators, batteries, trigger circuits and other metal components of parcel bombs. Also blades, razors, etc.
- No alarm on metal staples, paper-clips and metal binding spirals.
- Confirmation of signal (OK/ALARM) for each package inspected.
- Ergonomic, compact design.
- Operates on the mains power supply and with built-in NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- Integrated battery charger (Lasts for 8hours)
- No calibration or periodic maintenance required.
- Optional embedded detector of radioactive materials.
Our X-Ray threat detection experts can talk you through the various options to help you find the right security screening system for your business. To find out more have a look at the options via the categories below or contact us on Tel: 0845 4900360 or via email at email@example.com