Quality Management (IS0 9001)
Quality Management ISO 9001
ISO 9001 Quality Certification was awarded to Totalpost Mailing & Mechanisation Ltd, formally known as Totalpost Services Plc in 2012.
ISO 9001 is an internationally agreed standard for an organisation’s internal quality management. Standards make an enormous and positive contribution to most aspects of our life and achieving ISO 9001 confirms that we have excellent quality management policies and systems in place.
We continually strive for excellence in meeting our customers’ requirements and, as a result, we are renowned for our on-going commitment to total customer satisfaction.
In supplying equipment and services Totalpost constantly works to meet and exceed
- Customer expectations
- Legal and statutory requirements
- Codes of practice including ISO 9001
We will continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system by
- Identifying customer and market requirements
- Introducing new innovations in technology
- Developing long term trading relationships
- Providing high level technical, commercial and administrative support
- Delivering reliable defect free equipment on time
- Training personnel throughout the business in order to enhance our service
- Monitoring and measuring customer satisfaction
- Setting and reviewing quality objectives