Third Party Mailroom Maintenance
Mailroom Maintenance Services
Totalpost repairs and maintains a diverse range of mailroom and business equipment for a wide variety of clients, including some of the biggest mail processing organisations in the UK.
These are just some of the types of machines we support:
- Letter openers & extractors (Stielow, Opex, Pitney Bowes, Neopost)
- Document scanners (Kodak, Fujitsu and many more)
- Franking machines & postal scales (Pitney Bowes, Neopost)
- Envelope sealers (Pitney Bowes, Neopost, Mercure)
- Folder inserters (Pitney Bowes, Neopost, PFE)
- Shredders (HSM, Schleicher, Martin Yale, Dahle, GBC)
- X-Ray threat detection equipment (All types of conveyor and cabinet models)
Totalpost employs some of the finest, most experienced engineers in the UK to provide service levels that are second to none.
Totalpost engineers are trained to the highest standard, and take a pro-active, preventative approach to equipment maintenance.
Totalpost offers a “one-stop-shop” approach to equipment maintenance. We offer a complete service – able to supply new machinery, service and maintain existing equipment, and provide consumables as required – all through one supplier channel.
In many cases, you will deal with one Totalpost representative for all enquiries. Where advice is required, we draw on the wide range of skills and experience available to us and ensure you speak to the right people at the right time.
This single source approach reduces administration, helps integration, and ultimately results in reduced costs. One major bank achieved savings in excess of £100,000 per year and this is typical of any major ‘multi-site’ user.
To speak to one of our specialist service engineers call Totalpost on Tel: 08000 122 221 or email firstname.lastname@example.org