Opex 50 and Opex 51 Automatic Letter Openers
To find out more about the Opex 50 and Opex 51 Refurbished Automatic Letter Openers call our mailroom experts on Tel: 0845 4900360 or email email@example.com
Providing high-precision control for semi-automatic mail extraction the Opex machines include fine adjustment settings for accurate cutting. They also feature advanced ergonomic features including workstation hydraulics to adjust the work surface height, convenient desktop, customized sort configurations and easy accessibility.
Opex 50 rapid extraction desk
• Feed tray
• Side cutter
• Top cutter
• Candling/envelope retrieval position
• Performance control center
• Saw took check document sorter
• Roll-out trash bin
• Storage cabinet
OPEX Model 51 Rapid Extraction Desk
offers speed, efficiency and automatic adjustments to handle a variety of intermixed mail. The advanced design of the Model 51 provides high-precision control for semi-automatic mail extraction, including fine adjustment settings for accurate cutting. Advanced ergonomic features include workstation hydraulics to adjust the work surface height, convenient desktop, customized sort configurations and easy accessibility.
Depending upon your specific mail automation needs, the Model 51 allows you to choose three different cycling modes. The exclusive Thickness Profiling Candler of the machine performs a second check of the envelope for content security. OPEX offers a variety of optional enhancements for the Model 51, including an onboard Performance Control Center, Sort Trays, Mail Tray Holder, and Hydraulic Height Adjustment.
The Model 51 provides OPEX customers an efficient mail opening system by delivering:
• Enhanced ergonomics: adjustable hydraulic work surface for various heights
• High-volume mail processing: processes up to 4,500 pieces of mail per hour
• Mixed mail processing: includes envelopes up to 6 3/8″ tall
• Performance control center: offers immediate performance data
• Feed pusher: provides a smooth envelope feed