Gamma Radiation Detection
G-Scan Hand Baggage Gamma Detector
The CEIA G-Scan is a gamma detector that has been designed to identify radioactive substances.
Intended to work in conjunction with an X-Ray security screening device this clever piece of kit works as a freestanding frame that can be placed around the external conveyor of the X-Ray screener providing an added level of security.
As bags go through the X-Ray, on exiting onto the X-Ray conveyor rollers they will then pass through the G-Scan. Therefore from one screen the operator is able to look for threats via the normal X-Ray device and be alerted to radioactive threats via the G-Scan alarm.
Part of CEIA extensive range of security screening equipment the CEIA G-Scan gamma detector is safe and easy to use and completely compliant with all relevant standards.
High sensitivity gamma-source detection
Uniform cover of transit area
- Automatic background compensation
Optical and acoustical alarm signalling
- Strong, elegant construction in AISI 316 stainless steel
Remote management and monitoring through Ethernet connection
Integrated, real time clock and data logging system
- RS-232 interface for local programming and diagnostics
* Please note that features and specifications are subject to change without notice.
|Alarm Signals||– Acoustic, adjustable in intensity
– Maximum psophometric pressure: 90 dB (1 m)
– Optical, via two multi-colour lights visible at 6 m with 4000 lux of ambient intensity
|Interfacing||– Programmable serial asynchronous RS-232
– Ethernet TCP/IP RJ-45 10 Mbaud base T
|Relative Humidity||0-95% without condensation|
|Storage Temperature||from -35°C to +70°C|
|Operating Temperature||from -30°C to +55°C|
|Power Supply||-from 100 to 240 V AC, 47-63 Hz, 20VA|
|Dimensions||See brochure for full product diagram|
To find out more about the G-Scan Hand Baggage Gamma Detector or to book a demonstration call one of Totalpost’s security screening experts on Tel: 0845 4900360 or email email@example.com